Sweet Potato Brownie
Sweet Potato Brownie Ingredients
Preparation: 20 min
Cooking: 25 min
- 1 cup cooked sweet potato mashed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- Peel a large sweet potato, pierce a few times, and microwave on high for 5 -10 minutes or until soft.
- Mash the sweet potato and measure out 1 cup and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the peanut butter and maple syrup and heat until melted.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cooked mashed sweet potato, melted mixture, and cocoa powder.
- Stir or whisk to thoroughly combine.
- Pour the batter evenly into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes and let cool before removing
- Preparation: 20 min
- Cooking: 25 min