- 1 lb skirt steak
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 2 peaches, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- Add steak to a large resealable plastic bag, toss in balsamic vinegar, garlic, and brown sugar. Let marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat grill to high. Rub steak with vegetable oil, and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Grill until desired tenderness, 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest 5 to 10 minutes, then slice against the grain.
- Dressing- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, and lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange salad: In a large serving bowl, add arugula, peaches, blue cheese or deta, and steak. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss.