- 1 cup black beans *
- 1 cup garbanzo beans*
- 1 cup corn kernels*
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium red bell pepper finely chopped
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ⅙ cup lemon juice
- ⅙ cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh Cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon of salt
*drain & rinse prior to mixing
- In large bowl combine beans, onions, corn, tomatoes & bell pepper
- In a small bowl whisk together oil, lemon & lime juice, cilantro & salt. Drizzle over bean mixture and toss to combine.
- Serve as a side for dinner or add chips for a fun, festive & fiber packed dip!
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days